HOW IT WORKS
ALL CLEAR Charge: $40 per visit
- Who we serve: Ages 5 years and older in your community and throughout Wisconsin
- FSA/HSA account eligible (where applicable).
What makes ALL CLEAR eHealth different?
ALL CLEAR eHealth is Wisconsin’s first Nurse Practitioner independently owned and led Virtual Clinic in Wisconsin. In partnership with eVisit, All Clear eHealth can provide you and your family answers and treatment to over 26 common illnesses that can easily be treated without a lengthy clinic visit.
- Typical office visit in a clinic = 121 minutes
- (According to American Journal of Managed Care, 2015)
- ALL CLEAR eHealth = less than 15 minutes
Patient satisfaction surveys have consistently shown that Nurse Practitioners provide exceptional health care in a variety of categories and it is that high quality care that ALL CLEAR eHealth will bring to you. Ongoing quality improvement review by a Board Certified Physician will ensure that our quality of service meets and exceeds your expectations.
Are you All Clear with ALL CLEAR eHealth?
26+ Common Medical Illnesses
- Allergies - Seasonal
- Athlete foot
- Canker sore
- Cold sore
- Common Cold
- Insect bites
- Jock itch
- Poison Ivy/Oak
- Sinus infection
- Sore throat
- Swimmers ear
- Upper respiratory Infection
- Urinary tract infection
- & More
We know you want quick answers to your illness, but there are some conditions that we cannot treat and will recommend seeking emergency care as appropriate. Some of these conditions include:
- Abdominal Pain
- Chest Pain
- Difficulty Breathing
- Work-Related injuries
- Traumatic injuries
- Eye injuries
- Animal bites
- Doug Bartelt is a Board Certified Nurse Practitioner (NP) who founded ALL CLEAR eHealth to provide health care answers to common illnesses in a timely and personal way on your smart phone, tablet, or personal computer.
- Doug’s expansive practitioner experience and health care training in Emergency Care to Primary Care, has provided him the vast knowledge and expertise to answer your questions on over 26 common illnesses, from the common cold to skin conditions. Doug holds a Doctorate Degree in Nursing Practice (DNP) from Concordia University - Wisconsin and is a Board - Certified Nurse Practitioner in the State of Wisconsin.
- In addition, Doug utilizes his talents in academia, teaching both at the under graduate level as well as the graduate level. Doug has authored articles for national publications and presented a quality improvement project at the National DNP Conference in Phoenix titled: Antimicrobial Stewardship: Optimizing Clinical Outcomes through Computerized Clinical Decision Support.
- Doug invites you to explore All Clear eHealth. He believes you’ll find value and trust in having a local provider with the reputation, integrity, and commitment to community health.
We are all very busy and sometimes when we least expect it, there is a health care problem. Your child is feverish, or you have this annoying skin rash, or a sore throat that just won’t go away. Go to ALL CLEAR eHealth and get started with advice and if needed, a prescription from your local pharmacy. We know your time is valuable, so we are committed to helping you get your health care answers.